A. COMPREHENSIVE TERMITE MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- PERIMETER SOIL TREATMENT
a) Drilling of holes along the footing of door jambs and all portions at the ground floor which is susceptible to termite attack using an electric rotor Hammer drill except as hindered, limited or prevented by obstructions and/or customer authorization. Then injecting termiticide solution using Modern pressurized soil rudder injector to reach the soil portion underneath.
b) For concrete structure, restoration of drilled holes to their original appearance shall be conducted.
- DRILLING METHOD
By using a heavy-duty drilling machine for concreted areas to make holes in order to inject a termiticide solution under the surface area to penetrate the hidden areas susceptible to subterranean termites, thus; giving a greater protection package.
- TROPHALAXIS METHOD
A termiticide solution is applied through injection method to all crevices, surfaces, corners, and places with termite attacks (e.g. ceiling, double walling, door jambs, window jambs).
- WOOD TREATMENT
Application of a highly efficient termiticide solution to heavily Infested part through a Knapsack Manual Sprayer. This will be applied up to saturation point to all wood panels, jambs, ceiling nailers, wooden partition walls and other wooden materials must be treated. New material s will be also subject to treatment for wood protection.
- TERMITE MOUND DEMOLITION
Termite mounds are the homes of subterranean termites where the termite queen lives and lay eggs. Our men search for these termite mounds, destroy them thoroughly and treat the surrounding area within the boundary lot of the residence.
- DRY WOOD TERMITES TREATMENT (Bukbok)
I. Pre-construction. The most effective prevention for drywood termites can be “built-in” to a home during its construction phase. Pressure-treated lumber should be installed wherever building codes allow. In the framing stage, all untreated wood can be sprayed with borate solutions.
II. Post-construction. It is impossible to treat all wood in a completed house with residual chemicals. Exposed, unfinished wood can be sprayed with borates which repel swarming termites, but keep in mind that untreated wood may still be susceptible to infestation as the borate spray residue will not kill wandering adults on contact. Wall voids and attics can also be sprayed or dusted with various residual insecticides which kill swarming adults in search of a nest site.
Although not as numerous as termites this pest is much harder to control. We do BDWTT in two main steps
a) We spray in the infested area
b) We inject every pinhole with pesticide solutions; wipe out the infestation wood boring beetles or “Bukbok” make pinhole in your walls causing sawdust on your floors.
- RESIDUAL SPRAYING
This is a residual spraying for the control of all crawling insects such roaches, ants, millipedes, and caterpillars through the use of a synthetic insecticide which shall be carried out in the premises. This residual insecticide will provide long lasting control and continue to act for several days, weeks or months. It has also a flushing effect and odor less chemicals which is low toxic and eco friendly. Through the use of Professional Sprayers, application will be on places and areas where insects congregate, crawl and hide or through cracks and crevices from which they are harboring.
B. TERMITE PROOFING WORKS (Soil Treatment)
This procedure provides a formidable termiticide along the perimeter of structures. This effectively seals the structure and protects it from external infestations.
C. TERMGUARD RETICULATION SYSTEM
The Termguard Perimeter and Penetration Retreatment System offers a means of initial and re-application of the termiticide to the home or buildings perimeter slab edge and all slab penetrations (e.g. plumbing, electrical) and control / construction joints. The Termguard System consists of a system of uPVC pipes. UPVC pipes are extruded from a straight unplasticised Polyvinyl Chloride compound.
D. SENTRICON TERMITE COLONY ELIMINATION – TERMITE BAITING SYSTEM
Sentricon® isn’t just a good Termite baiting system, it’s the best! And that is why JC Care Pest control System Co. made extra effort to be able to offer this system to our valued customers, because Sentricon® cannot be used by just ANY Pest Control company!
I. SENTRICON FEATURES (ABOVE-GROUND STATIONS & IN – GROUND STATIONS)
- The novel Sentricon is compressed bait matrix has allowed the co-development of low profile above ground AG bait stations that will ensure termite control no longer requires the use of large unsightly bait boxes.
- The Sentricon uses bait cartridges loaded with multi-surface tablets, ensuring easy bait acceptance as every termite has a surface to feed on. The in-built hygroscopic nature of the bait allows moisture to penetrate the bait further increasing its palatability.
- The active within Sentricon is a CSI which when used in the sealed AG cartridge system ensures an action specific to termites with no effect on non-target organisms or the environment.
- The Sentricon bait cartridge system allows easy, clean application to the stations as and when required.
- The length of time to achieve total termite colony elimination depends on the size of the termite colony. It could vary from 4 weeks or longer.
II. SENTRICON BAITING SYSTEM SCOPE OF WORKS
- Installation of Sentricon Above-ground stations (AGS) are placed in the structure whenever there is active termite infestation and we will placed it to the area where the most number of termites are found.
- Placement of Sentricon In-Ground Stations Wherever possible, In-Ground (IG) stations should be installed in areas conducive to termite foraging, as this will increase the likelihood of the monitoring station getting a ‘hit’ with termites.
- We will monitor these stations for a period of One (1) year from the date of the initial
- Within this period, we will use Recruit II termite bait to the stations where termite activity is detected and we will continuously add baits if needed until elimination of termite colony is achieved.
- Thorough inspection will also be conducted inside the structure and drenching of all wooden parts to ensure protection from any possible termite attack through the application of efficient non-repellent termiticide.
- During the monitoring/inspection activities, customer will be informed of the following:
- Any new or increased termite activity noted in the stations
- Any addition/removal of recruit termite bait.
- Any other findings that will be of concern to property owner in the protection of their structure.
E. TERMATRAC T3i – TERMITE DETECTOR
The T3i All Sensor is the most accurate and non-invasive detector available. The unique 3-in-1 design incorporates Termatrac’s patented radar technology, relative and direct moisture sensor as well as a thermal sensor for extra confidence. The T3i All Sensor was designed to help operators locate, confirm and track the presence and extent of termite and other pest activity. In conjunction with the T3i Certification Training that is provided to all T3i owners and operators, the T3i device is simple and easy to use with pinpoint accuracy.
F. COMPREHENSIVE GENERAL PEST MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- RESIDUAL SPRAYING / SPRAYABLE GEL
This is a residual spraying for the control of all crawling insects such roaches and ants through the use of a synthetic insecticide which shall be carried out in the premises. This residual insecticide will provide long lasting control and continue to act for several days, weeks or months. It has also a flushing effect. Through the use of Professional Sprayers, application will be on places and areas where insects congregate, crawl and hide or through cracks and crevices from which they are harboring.
Application Spray able Gel or Gel baits is a cockroach control by using a targeted film application containing a food (bait) attractant and powered by fipronil. Cockroaches are lured to the target zone by the quick release insect attractant micro capsules, where cockroaches pick up the deadly controlled release active micro capsules. Within 48 hours a significant reductions in cockroach numbers
- RODENT & MICE CONTROL / MANAGEMENT
A comprehensive control of rodent infestation is done by installation of sufficient second generation anti-coagulant rodenticides based along the possible runways and breeding site to penetrate these pests all the way. Supplementary mechanical control using rat bait stations, rodent traps and glue boards will also be implemented.
A comprehensive treatment by indoor application through misting with the use of a Tri-Jet Misting Machine and an environment friendly insecticide against flying and crawling insects. This is necessary for the immediate knockdown of flying and crawling pests inside the building. A fine, almost invisible mist is dispensed and is airborne for about 30 minutes.
- POWERFUL GEL BAITING
A long residual gel formulation applied as bait spots. It will not run even in warm conditions and it is irresistible to cockroaches and ants because of its aroma and attractants. It can eliminate cockroach infestations in spray-banned areas in kitchens, restaurants, hospitals, hotels, schools, etc.
- REGULAR MONITORING
This is a closer supervision and inspection to areas that rigid maintenance and areas susceptible to pest problems and infestations for proper management and preventions. Continues checking and monitoring of the “HOT SPOT AREAS” and harborages of insect pest.
G. SPOT TREATMENT
This is an immediate CONTROL solution & Prevention in any structures for termite problems and health threats caused by general pests’ infestation.
H. SANITATION AND DISINFECTION SERVICES WITH ODOR MANAGEMENT
a) SANITATION & DISINFECTION. Jesse Care Pest Management Services stands up to its responsibility as guardians of public health in the current times of heightened concerns surrounding Coronavirus. We have started carrying out SANITATION AND DISINFECTION WITH ODOR MANAGEMENT SERVICES for our client properties across several cities in the Philippines.
We are using a disinfectant product genuinely having microbial disinfecting properties. Aerial disinfection procedure is carried out with this disinfectant solution, using Ultra Low Volume specialized machines for disinfection (ULV).
This is a different process in comparison to regular pest control services. The product is a multipurpose powerful disinfectant against broad spectrum of bacteria and other infectious organisms that can be used in hospitals, schools, restaurants, food processing plants, buildings and households. We have carefully selected the disinfectant solution to ensure safety of our applicators and the health of people.
b) ODOR MANAGEMENT. This is an eco-friendly and health-safe approach of control with the use of environmentally responsible enzyme solutions. It effectively knocks out food, refuse, animal, fecal, body and smoke odors that attracts pest to linger and thrive. Its active ingredients break down offensive odor molecules into their basic odor-free constituents. It is an effective eliminator that re-energizes stale, musty air providing unprecedented odor free 24/7 which leaves the place safe to live, work and enjoy life.
I. INTEGRATED PEST MANAGEMENT APPROACH / ORIENTATION
This service educates Pest Control Applicator / Clients to:
- Analyze pest problems, determine if management is necessary, and make appropriate recommendations using IPM techniques.
- Identify different methods of pest management—their benefits and limitations.
- Describe the value of beneficial insects.
When modern pesticides were first developed, they were used extensively. Pests susceptible to a pesticide were quickly killed, leaving resistant ones to breed and multiply. It became clear that pesticides alone would not solve all pest problems. Instead overuse of pesticides caused the development of resistant pests. Scientists began to develop a new approach to pest control. This new approach was described as integrated pest management (IPM). Integrated refers to the fact that all control measures (mechanical, cultural, biological, and chemical) are considered and used as appropriate. An IPM plan allows some level of pests in the environment. Pests are much less likely to survive a program that uses many different methods of reducing their populations.